Deadline: June 30th, 2018. Fellowship begins July 4th 2018
C-Life is an African-led, non-profit Christian organization that exists to glorify God by equipping and empowering the next generation of African professionals to emerge as servant- leaders with character and skill. C-Life trains future leaders in Cameroon-Africa, in the areas of servant leadership, Christian discipleship and career development. The goal is for these servant leaders to be role models in their communities, serving others with integrity and skill.
The C-Life Servant Leadership Fellowship program called LIVE LEAD SERVE will be accepting applications for its second fellow class after the end of July. Our first fellow class has graduated. Click here to see the news coverage of their commissioning ceremony.
About LIVE LEAD SERVE
The LIVE LEAD SERVE Servant Leadership program is characterized by fun interactive classes. Where each class has an opportunity for activity and a lifestyle application of what has been learned.
We believe in creating a safe learning environment that supports mutual learning (Meaning not only do our facilitators teach but our young leaders are also teaching as they share and interact with the material taught). Our instructors use their life experiences and passion to enhance the learning experience
We are looking for you, who have stayed up late at night, unable to sleep, because you felt your life was meant for more than where you are….somewhere deep inside you felt you were created to make a difference—to transform your world, your community your family.
We are looking for you who is a Christian but has never stopped to consider what God has to say about your professional choices or how you do your work.
We are looking for you, that is full of ideas…but also full of fear and skepticism.
We are looking for you who longs to live a life of integrity and professional excellence all for the glory of God.
The intention of LIVE LEAD SERVE—C-Life’s Lifestyle Servant Leadership Fellowship program is to help you on the journey to professional significance. In so doing we want to activate a vibrant community of Christian professionals who are creative thought leaders who will bring about the much-needed change and transformation in Cameroon-Africa through living a lifestyle worth emulating (1 Tim 4:12)
- Open to University students, University Graduates and Young professionals in Cameroon from the ages of 20 to 37 years
- Proficiency in English Language is required
- You welcome accountability in the way you live
5 months of Intense holistic professional training, which includes consistent reading and homework coupled with a commitment to group meetings, mentorship and community service
- Must be a current university student, university graduate or young professional within the ages of 20-37.
- Submission of a complete online application
- Can commit to being held accountable among your peers and mentors for values C-Life stands for.
- LIVE—Exploring your WHY, your identity in Christ, your passion and purpose and much more.
- LEAD—Practical ways to servant leadership, self-leadership, core community values and much more.
- SERVE—Learn entrepreneurship, professional success character skills, CV writing, interviewing, job search and more.
- LIFESTYLE—A commitment to meeting weekly in a peer-led community group whose goal is to foster relationships, which will spur members on to maturity and faithfulness in Christ. A commitment to weekly community service for a determined time, with the sole goal of serving the community. Finally, a commitment to receiving mentorship and serving as an intern in the desired business location.
Fellows during the leadership fellowship must contribute to discussions forums, teamwork and constructively engage with other participants in insightful exchanges around ideas presented.
Tuesday & Thursday (5pm-7pm)…subject to change based on the schedule of the recruited class
We welcome guests to experience any one of our training sessions. If you would like to be our guest, please call the office to schedule a training visit with any of our program directors. They will gladly orient you of which part of your orientation will include sitting in a class session to get an idea of what to expect.
To schedule a visit Email: Javnyuy at email@example.com or Etonde at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also decide to call or text: The Country Director Javnyuy Joybert 656140207 , Program Director Etonde Eliot 956942536 or Stop by our office: at Buea Mile 17 Opposite CNPS Building, Cameroon.