C-Life Servant Leadership Fellowship 2017 for Cameroonian University Students, Graduates and Young Professionals
Deadline: Admissions start February 1st 2017 -Admissions end February 28th 2017
C-Life is an African-led, non-profit Christian organization that exists to glorify God by equipping and empowering the next generation of African professionals to emerge as servant- leaders with character and skill. C-Life trains future leaders in Cameroon-Africa, in the areas of servant leadership, Christian discipleship and career development. The goal is for these servant leaders to be role models in their communities, serving others with integrity and skill.
The C-Life Servant Leadership Fellowship program called LIVE LEAD SERVE is open for accepting applications for its very first fellow class.
We are looking for you, who has stayed up late at night, unable to sleep, because you felt your life was meant for more than where you are….somewhere deep inside you felt you were created to make a difference—to transform your world, your community your family. We are looking for you who is a Christian but has never stopped to consider what God has to say about your professional choices or how you do your work. We are looking for you, that is full of ideas…but also full of fear and skepticism. We are looking for you who longs to live a life of integrity and professional excellence all for the glory of God.
The intention of LIVE LEAD SERVE—C-Life’s Lifestyle Servant Leadership Fellowship program is to help you on the journey to professional significance. In so doing we want to activate a vibrant community of Christian professionals who are creative thought leaders who will bring about the much needed change and transformation in Cameroon-Africa through living a lifestyle worth emulating (1 Tim 4:12)
- Open to University students, University Graduates and Young professionals in Cameroon from the ages of 20 to 37 years
- Proficiency in English Language is required
- You welcome accountability
March-July 2017 (5 Months), Entrepreneurs March-September 2017 (7 months)
- March to May: Facilitator led Classroom Training
- June & July: Two month Internship
- (Entrepreneurs only) August to September: Business Plan Competition, Social problems identification and providing solutions by designing realistic projects, mentorship placement, job sourcing and the commissioning ceremony (graduation)
- Must be a current university student, university graduate or young professional within the ages of 20-37.
- Submission of a complete online application
- A motivation letter of not more than 1 page, demonstrating why you want to be a part of this journey to professional significance with C-Life
- Can commit to be held accountable among your peers for values C-Life stands for
The professional skills you will learn are skills you can put into practice right away and be more productive in the workplace or more attractive to prospective employers. For entrepreneurs we hope that the relationships formed in the program will boost strong collaboration and teamwork in order to achieve more than you would have achieved on your own.
However this program is not for everyone. It will call for all accepted fellows to be willing to commit their resources and time, needed to cover the program.
Here are a few of the things we hope you will learn
- LIVE—Exploring your WHY, your identity in Christ, your passion and purpose and much more.
- LEAD—Practical ways to servant leadership, impact of a servant leader, Core community values and much more.
- SERVE—Learn professional success character skills, CV writing, interviewing, job search and enjoy learning specific professional skill tracks Entrepreneurial Track (Learning a new skill to create (generate) and establish a successful and much more) business idea
- Media & Communication track (Social media & Blogging, Photography, Videography and much more)
- Technology Track (Creating websites, Creating Apps to solve social problems, and much more)
- Good Governance Track (Ethical Leadership)
- Executive Skills Track ( Public speaking, Negotiation, Time Management, Corporate Etiquette etc)
*Please note: All tracks will not be available at all times, it will be based on instructor availability
Fellows during the leadership fellowship must contribute in discussions forums, teamwork and constructively engage with other participants in insightful exchanges around ideas presented.
Tuesday & Thursday (5pm-7pm) or Saturday (8am-12noon)
You can pick a weekday schedule or a weekend schedule. Training begins in March
For more information call, email or come by and see us. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org OR Call: Javnyuy Joybert +237 674949153