The C-Life Philosophy
- The C-Life philosophy, which is the same as the Christian philosophy, can be summarized by a commitment to one word, LOVE. Love for God and love for one another. We call this The Great Commandment (Mk 12:28-34) and The Great Commission (Mat 28:16-20, Eph. 2:8-10, 2 Tim 3:16, 2, 1 Cor. 13)
- We believe that Christianity is not about following rules, but it is a lifestyle of showing unconditional love. A love made possible only by the grace of God; rooted in Christ, directed by The Word, enabled by The Spirit. (John 17:2-4)
- We believe that although we follow rules as Christians, we do not do so in order to become Christians but because we are Christians. Because we are, so we do— We perform out of our acceptance and not vice versa (Eph 2:8).
- We believe that as Christians we become good and productive citizens in our community, causing us to be servant leaders in our family and Vocation. So living out the Christian life produces economic and social changes in every community.
- We believe that the Bible is God’s word; it is true and has all authority. Those who follow its truth, will enjoy the beauty of a personal relationship with God and will radiate a joy and peace that only comes from God. (Deut 7:6-8:20, Matt 11:28-30)
- We believe that the ways of God through Christ, revealed to us in the Bible is the only truth that should govern every area of our life. Only in living out the Christian life, do we have true riches that will last forever. (Heb 4:12, 2 Tim 3:16)
- We believe that the universal Church is made up of believers in Christ Jesus and they have been given power and authority to advance the name and agenda of God on earth. So the goal of the local Church is to equip these believers to do just that. (Eph. 4:11-13, 1 Cor 13)
- We believe that life purpose can fully be realized with an intimate relationship with God through Christ and this has to be carried out with integrity and excellence (Phil 2:13).